9 Days 8 Nights
- Flight into Paro by Druk-Air.
- Delightful lunch in Paro valley.
- Visit Ta Dzong, the watch tower of Paro Dzong which now houses the national museum.
- To King Gongtsen Gompo of Tibet and Tachogang Monastery , “the temple of excellent horse”, which was built by Tangtong Gyelpo in the 15th century.
DAY 2 Thimphu Pilgrimage
Let’s go! We will have an in-depth spiritual and fruitful pilgrimage in Thimphu:
- The biggest sitting Buddha recently built named Kuenzang Phordang.
- Memorial Stupa: “a chorten to represent the mind of the Buddha”.
- Changangkha Lhakhang: built in the 13th century
- Visit nunnery (The women monk temple) for drawing and meditation.
- Thirteen art and craft institute: popularly known as Zorig Chusum.
- Thimphu Dzong
- Dechen Phodrang “Palace of Great Bliss”