6 Days 5 Nights
- Flight intoby Druk-Air
- Delightful lunch in
- Visit ,
- Drive to
- Begin our journey toward . The is at an altitude of 3,050 meters above sea-level.
- Take a walk around the one of the most beautiful passes facing toward eastern Himalayas.
- Visit , the administrative Centre of in Bhutan and winter capital for Thimphu monks.
- Biggest sitting Buddha recently built named
- : The Memorial Stupa, “a chorten to represent the mind of the Buddha”.
- : built in the 13th century
- : where you can see Takin, the National Animal of Bhutan.
- Visit (The women monk temple) for drawing and meditation.
- popularly known as zorig chusum.
Day 4 Thimphu – Paro
- Visit Tashichhoedzong.
- ThumphuTachhogang monastery
DAY 5 Paro Tiger’s Nest
- Taktshang (the Tiger’s Nest) Ramthankha
- Kyichu LhakhangKing Gongtsen Gompo of Tibet
DAY 6 Farewell Bhutan